SDG Flag Campaign is a week-long global campaign held on the anniversary of the Sustainable Development Goals.
On 25 September 2023, it will have been exactly 8 years since the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 193 UN member states. The SDGs provide a historic opportunity to unite all global stakeholders to end extreme poverty, address inequality & injustice and protect our planet.
We are at the halfway point of the Agenda 2030. We will join organisations, municipalities, companies, civil society organisations and schools all around the world in raising the SDG Flag to show support for the Sustainable Development Goals.
Now is the time to increase the momentum to implement the SDGs and show our commitment to this global universal agenda.
By raising the SDG Flag from 25 September 2023 – 30 September 2023 you show your commitment to the SDGs.
Join the worldwide campaign for a more sustainable future!
- Download SDG flag images and videos for social media
- Post the images and videos on social media platforms from 25 September 2023 – 30 September 2023. You can post the SDG flag images and videos a few days in advance and continue sharing after SDG Flag Week
- Share your participation on social media using #TogetherfortheSDGs on all platforms
The campaign is open for everyone, and we hope to have as many organisations and individuals taking part in it so we increase awareness of the SDGs. You can challenge municipalities, schools, universities, companies, organisations or your friends to join. Let’s increase awareness and raise ambition together!
SDG Flag Week is a great opportunity to highlight the sustainability work of your organisation. For example, you can:
- Share what your organisation is doing to advance sustainable development
- Publish new targets for your organisation that are aligned with sustainable development
- Celebrate the people within your organisation who are working on sustainability and share their work